Friday, May 25, 2012

All the Pretty Things: Posts Schedule

Stumbled across this blog tonight and Couldn't to share it.  I was very inspired by the tone of Alicia's blog.  As her viewpoint is something I Share I just couldn't wait to share it with you.  In this world of grey everyday sameness the mediocre rushes by and sweeps us into the flood unless we hang on for dear life to beauty,and Joy.  I found this post to be particularly helpful and Inspiring to me personally because I've never really been a "writer" and I'll need some kind of inspiration to keep consistently blogging.  I think Alicia's 7 day a week posting schedule is a bit ambitious for me right now, I'm definitely going to try  to "Taylor make" a themed schedule to fit me.
If you'd like to know more  go to:  All the Pretty Things: Posts Schedule: I have started this blog with a Blog Challenge (read about Ultimate Blog Challenge here ) and, as I knew it would, it helped me stay on trac...

No comments:

Post a Comment